We are concerned about the privacy and security of the information provided to us. The following privacy statement reveals our guidelines and methods on information collection and usage:
We do not collect personally identifiable information on this site, unless furnished voluntarily by customers. We do not sell, share, or rent any such personally identifiable information given by users to others in ways different from the purpose mentioned.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website may contain links and resources to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
What type of information do we collect from you?
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from “cookies” sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
While you are transacting on our website, personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- Your contact information, such as your name, race, address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es), national identification card details, passport details, occupation details, bank account information, salary range, source of funds and other relevant contact information; contact information of other persons that are privy to your fund transfer (e.g. the beneficiary of your remittance order), such as the beneficiary’s name, address(es), telephone number(s), national identification card details, bank account information and other relevant contact information;
- Information relating to your transaction history with us;
- Information required to be collected in compliance with Payment Services Act 2019, Info-communications Media Development Authority Act 2016 and such other laws and regulations as may be applicable from time to time.
- First and last name
- Email addresses
- Contact details including phone numbers
- PIN/ZIP code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned)
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites
- We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our website
- The number of times you access the page
- Other websites you open simultaneously while browsing on ours
How do we use the information collected from you?
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our website.
Please note that:
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our website.
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, guest check out, on-line survey, contest or any combination thereof.
We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
We do not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We share email addresses with agents and Alliance partners. The agents and Alliance partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure your personal information is protected against unauthorized or accidental loss, misuse, modification, disclosure or destruction. However, we cannot warrant or guarantee the security of personal information we transmit online, and assume no liability for alteration, interception or misuse of information transmitted via the internet.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website. We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, or by means of a notice on our homepage.